RogueDrifterZ[RDZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RogueDrifterZ[RDZ]

SA-MP Server Drift/FreeRoam/RolePlay online 24/7 , IP: 91.121.237.129:7777

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy[RDZ]
Developer
Developer
Andy[RDZ]

VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS!!!   VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Password Security

From this day the 24th of December I've added multiple levels of security over the passwords in order to provide protection to the database in case of anything, the precautions made by me will make the passwords impossible to be de-coded and read so please once you enter in-game Use /changepass command and type a new or even type the old password just make sure that you use that command! the pass code will afterwards go through the multiple process of hash-salt reassigning and re-organize which makes it impossible (even for me) to decode or read the password.
======
Also it is for the best to avoid using similar passwords that you've already used on other servers/sites...etc to make it best to be secure write a brand new password use letters & numbers AND FOR GODS SAKE NO 123456 passwords! the layers of security protect the password but they do not block brains so guessing will always work for common passwords (god/love/sex/money...etc) good luck to you all.

Back to top Go down
https://roguedrifterz.forumotion.com

VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RogueDrifterZ[RDZ] :: |-General-|-
Jump to: