RogueDrifterZ[RDZ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RogueDrifterZ[RDZ]

SA-MP Server Drift/FreeRoam/RolePlay online 24/7 , IP: 91.121.237.129:7777

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction - TheLittleFridge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLittleFridge
Beginner
Beginner
TheLittleFridge

Introduction - TheLittleFridge Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - TheLittleFridge   Introduction - TheLittleFridge EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:43 am

Hi everyone,
I thought I'd make a quick little introduction post, so if you'd like to know a bit more about me then continue on reading this post.... if you really don't care then go do something else, I dunno watch a few video's on YouTube or go play on the server. I'm also quickly going to say, I am from Australia.

Okay to start off I've been in the SA:MP scene basically since it first started off, it started 2006 and I started playing in 2007, after playing SA:MP up until 2010 basically everyday I decided I needed to have a break, where I deleted the game, and re-installed back in 2012 where I only played about every 3 days due to not wanting to jump straight back into it.

2013, 2014 - Were basically SA:MP free years, as I discovered another game... Minecraft, although I wasn't completely ditching SA:MP and decided to get into scripting and opened a CnR server with a mate, eventually closing my server and combining with his we had quite the player base until we both had enough and ran out of time fixing, tweaking, and dealing with idiots on a day-to-day basis.
2015 - Stopped scripting about late 2014, then had another break period where I was mainly focusing on Minecraft servers, and made a few servers for the public to play on but they didn't take off sadly. I then decided I needed to upgrade a few games, got myself this fancy new game called GTA V.

2016 - My computer died, so had to resort to using a 2002 Acer, with an Intel Pentium @ 1.40Ghz and it couldn't anything decent so basically stopped using/playing games for the majority of that year. I managed to get together money (thanks to Facebook) and got a new build underway, started up a new Minecraft server in January after quitting my job of the time and focused on that up until I closed it down in July of 2017

2017 - Downloaded SA:MP, played for about 4 hours, uninstalled SA:MP, (this process happened about 12 times) then finally in December I re-downloaded it and managed to find a decent server (RDZ) and think I might actually stick around since it's not filled with a bunch of halfwits.

Thank you for reading this long and boring introduction, please I'd like to know a bit about you! Create your own thread!
Back to top Go down
Andy[RDZ]
Developer
Developer
Andy[RDZ]

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - TheLittleFridge   Introduction - TheLittleFridge EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 pm

That's great man i'm really glad you joined us, the more decent players like you we get the more motive i get to keep this going welcome aboard man Smile
Back to top Go down
https://roguedrifterz.forumotion.com
Eatmysmoke[RDZ]
[RDZ]
[RDZ]
Eatmysmoke[RDZ]

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - TheLittleFridge   Introduction - TheLittleFridge EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Welcome to RDZ I have personally seen you assisting new players for hours thanks for being a chill person c ya around in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - TheLittleFridge   Introduction - TheLittleFridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction - TheLittleFridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RogueDrifterZ[RDZ] :: |-General-|-
Jump to: